Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nicaragua.. The Life of No Stress

  

  Nicaragua is filled with so many beautiful sights that its hard to know where to begin, so Ill start with some of the simplest and often most taken for granted sites....


     Nicaragua is filled with beautiful cloud forests that would take your breath away and if your very daring, a zipline tour may be just the thing for you.....prices in diff areas vary but its all fairly reasonably priced way to get a thrill.

    After living here for a while now I realize that what attracts me the most to this place isn't for everyone, however Nicaragua is constantly piling in the tourist that come in hopes of many things and only a few are ever disappointed. I am posting the current exchange rate of the Cordoba to the dollar but keep in mind that this apt to change at any time so before traveling here you should check it yourself..As well as I will be posting a range of websites that I myself have found helpful on a first hand basis during my journey down here.  http://vianica.com

     Nicaragua offers such a large variety of natural sites within itself that I feel that i will be entertained in years to come before I could ever accomplish all that I have on my list to see and do....


1.00 USD=25.4200 NIO
US DollarNicaraguan Cordoba


No comments:

Post a Comment