Sunday, April 13, 2014

Life in Nicaragua is filled with Beautiful People and Peaceful Surrounding and Endless Natural Beauties

     So a lot of people non stop ask me the same questions over and over about living in Nicaragua and the main question I seem to get the most of is the question of" how are the people of Nicaragua "?  The people of Nicaragua are very hard working, dedicated, religious and intelligent people.  I'm sure you have heard the negative things about Nicaragua or the awful term 3rd world country. I kind of chuckle when I hear the 3rd world country because its so far from what you would envision as a 3rd world. I myself have seen far healthier people living here in Nicaragua with better personalities than what I had encountered back home in the USA....and yes there is some crime here but nothing like what I have seen back home. As far as 3rd world that I believe applies more so in the fact that it is a country filled with a history of natural disasters and a future of natural disasters when you consider its geographical positioning.
I myself find this country to be rich in many other ways that the USA has long forgot about.....

#Popoyo,#Nicaragua,Ex-Pat


“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.” 
― Mark TwainThe Innocents Abroad/Roughing It

No comments:

Post a Comment