Monday, April 14, 2014

Managua Hills is a great place to stay

     Managua is quite a nice drive from where I live at here in Las Salinas aka Popoyo.  So usually my journey to Managua is made a little easier with a stay here in the Managua Hills or one of my other favorites places that I will discuss separately through my blog as time passes.  So here is what to expect when at Managua Hills......The owner  can speak great English and you can also find details about this place on line in a few different places with trip advisor being one of them. So I have been here many times with my other half as well as friends so I am going to list the costs as I know it to be and add a few pics...

    The place is super clean and comfortable, cold air, hot showers, a wonderful free breakfast is included in the costs, the beds are comfortable, the cable tv has lots of channels, the swimming pool is nice but more than anything is the garden type of enclosure this place has.  The quietness of Managua Hills with its natural lush tropical surroundings will make you forget that you were even in Managua...The cost for a dorm room is $14.00, and the cost for a private room with a queen sized bed is $46.00.

The below quote describes me quite well and holds quite a bit of truth for me



No comments:

Post a Comment